Keep checking back as we update this page.
Things to do in Clinton, MA:
- The Strand movie theater – a great, old 1-screen theater that also serves food and beverages. David and Rhiannon have started a tradition of seeing It’s A Wonderful Life here each Christmas season.
- Museum of Russian Icons – “The collection includes more than 400 Russian icons, the largest collection of its kind in North America, and one of the largest private collections outside Russia. The collection spans six centuries, and includes important historical paintings dating from the earliest periods of icon “writing” to the present.” We haven’t been, but we’ve heard it’s a nice visit!
Things to do in Boston:
Things to do in the general area:
- Ski areas – Wachusset Mountain, Nashoba Ski (and tubing) Area
- Nashoba Valley Winery in Bolton, MA
- Brewaries – there area few in the area – Sam Adams and Harpoon in Boston, Wachusset Brewing Company in Westminster, MA, and many others!
- Children’s Discovery Museum, Acton Ma
Restaurants we like: